Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Joining new team!

Macam2 benda nak update blog tapi macam takda masa...
Setakat mengarang dalam kepala je.

Tapi since nak balik dh ni.. so better to write something...

So this morning Mr. K tanya dh dpt baca email belum?
Hm... must be something very long to read since Mr K. decided to email me instead of telling me face to face.
So I found one email from him saying that I need to join this one project MR.
Actually dh lama Mr R. asked Mr. K to attach me to this project since the project is going to be delayed.
Mr R always think my job is just support the project K.  ( In other words... takda keje sgt la..huh)
As usual Mr K will not allow me.

My another project M ni pun dh tinggal 1 task je pending.  So maybe Mr K decides to release me.
I think is a good opportunity to join different group so that I can explore new thing before I jump!
Actually I always dream to collaborate with different minds but as I am stuck with this main project K, I can't go anyway.  Moreover, many tenders with K have slipped from our hand. Hence, my task somehow has reduced.

Well, I hope I can give the best in this group.  Insya-Allah.  :)

p/s:  Bye2 my little junior..
p/s/s:  Congrats h for your revise n increment today.
p/s/s/s: Some have many member in a project.. But some like me have less member..  Sometimes work alone..
So be greatfull if u have a team....

3 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails